10 Sept 2013

Spontaneous worship 4

This is the last in a series of 4 spontaneous sessions from Melbournite Sally Turner. Sally is committed to composing one spontaneous worship session each week for one year. This weeks spontaneous worship song is entitled “My heart is glad”. It is based on Psalm 16:

I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.... You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand (Psalm 16:8-9, 11)

Sally says "I challenge you!  if spending time with God has become routine or boring for you, ask Him to open your eyes.  Ask Him to reveal Himself to you.  Ask Him right now!  And then watch as He takes you on a journey into the heart of the One who is infinitely good, infinitely joyful and infinitely just."

Audio 2013-09-08-SallyTurner-MyHeartIsGlad.mp3

Press play button to hear audio or download. Sally’s website with more spontaneous worship pieces is here. Godspeak website: http://songsofhope883.blogspot.com.au

Keywords: Songs of Hope, meditation, spontaneous worship